I'm really going for it this month!!!

jiffylemon

Reaction score
HI girls

I am going all out to get a bfp this month....that is if AF finally arrives, think she might get me tonight (cd 41) i have already tested a few times and got bfn so i'm def not pg, just want the witch to hurry up!. I have bought the clearblue fertility monitor and have got a thermometer to chart my bbt. I've also stocked up on cough medicine and have bought loads of grapefruit juice. I just wondered if anyone could tell me how much juice i need to drink and how often??

Good luck to you all this month....hoping loads of us get the christmas pressie we wish for

xxx

Good on you hun for being so positive, think I need some of what your drinking atm lol!

Not sure about the grapefruit juice though.

I normally have regular 27 day cycles but am now on day 29 with no real signs of AF and BFNs :( Hope we get our BFP's soon or at least AF so we can get down to some serious TTC'ing. Fingers crossed for us both xxx

i drank a glass of pink grapefruit juice every day!

good luck

x

Good luck jiffylemon! I have been quite chilled this month but if af comes then I will really go for it next month. I will do some of what you're doing I think :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back