• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm going to do the Thriller dance :-)

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
On October the 25th at 7.pm im strutting my zombie stuff with a load of other people around the world
in the Simultaneous world dance all over the world at hourly slots kicking of at 6pm (weve thank god got 7pm ) some poor sods have 1,2,3,4,5,6 am in the morning

http://www.thrilltheworld.com/events/in ... world_2008

Ive got to learn this dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVvnBiBY ... nstration/
for the next few weeks i'll be going to workshops to learn the dance
I LOVE dancing :cheer:

I CANT WAIT :dance: :cheer:

thats so cool!! :D how did you find out about that then? good luck chick :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

I used to go to dance classes before i became preggers lady who tought me told me about it
i decided to do this instead of the South Run to be honest to enter the run i had to pay £32 i just couldnt afford it and id feel id have to get a good amount of sponsrship the dance is £10 and no presure to get sponsors

:cheer:

try and see if there doing it some where near you
or just go on you tube and learn it in your front room :D

wow that sounds awesome :) have fun hun!
when i was went to a dance and drama class after school we put on shows and we did that thriller dance once it was so much fun :)

I would do that!!

I actually know that dance off by heart!! Saddo that I am...

Tell me if they do a Footloose one and I am there!!

SarahH said:
I would do that!!

I actually know that dance off by heart!! Saddo that I am...

Tell me if they do a Footloose one and I am there!!
Shame you dont live closer you could teach me
Maybe we should have PF online Thriller dance we would all do it at the same time and film it and post them
that would be so funny :cheer: :lol:

Go Sarah!! I'd love to do that but sadly I cannot dance... unless I've had a few drinks then I suddenly think I am the worlds best dancer! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back