• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm going here......!

Laur_250

Reaction score
http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holidays/h ... each-club/

Having our delayed honeymoon in May 2009 and finally booked something, it was reccomended to me in a previous post by kirlybird (sp?) so thank you!! Its a 5* resort and we're going all inclusive and staing in the Sani Beach Club part :cheer:

So excited, it will be great for Reg to enjoy his first holiday!

Ps. if anyone has travelled with a 10 month old (approx) baby any tips would be greatly appreciated in my other post on feeding......

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=103399

Thanks girls :hug: xx

awwww hun that looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

very nice, have a lovely time x

Laura and Baby Bump xx

Thanks girls :cheer:

Diet to start with immediate effect...............after Christmas! :wink: xx

I've been there!!

We stayed in the Sani Beach hotel though which is like 5 mins down the road. You can go to both bits and there are little shuttle buses that take you.

I had a lovely holiday there!!

You'll have a great time, i'm not jealous at all :fib:

xxx

KirstyD said:
I've been there!!

We stayed in the Sani Beach hotel though which is like 5 mins down the road. You can go to both bits and there are little shuttle buses that take you.

I had a lovely holiday there!!

You'll have a great time, i'm not jealous at all :fib:

xxx

Thanks girls!

Oh cool thats really good to know you enjoyed it too! I couldnt decide between the hotel or club, but like you say we can look around both :cheer: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back