I'm feeling ...stupid?

jenna

Reaction score
This has started to bug me now! I want to go and buy new clothes but I’m worried about feeling too girly and would feel stupid. I see clothes I want all the time but always think “that’s really pretty but would look terrible on me”. Im not fat but im a little chubby and its making me really shy and I know that when I feel crap I look it. I don’t like having my picture taken and im always thinking about how I look. I had a manual-handling course today and all I could think about was how chubby I was and that I was sat opposite a 40 year old that looked more attractive than me! I just feel like I always look shabby and out of place. :cry:

:hug: Aww hun, don't put yourself down :hug:
I don't do girly girl clothes, you just have to find something that flatters your assets and hides the bits you don't like.

You might be surprised that if you try something on that you think is a bit dodgy it might really suit you.

I get this way quite a bit and i do think that if you feel crap it really does show

I guess you need to find your own style to be comfy with and when you feel confidant in something you will lokk it as well.

I think you need some pampering by the sounds of it, if you can afford it i would get your Hair and nails done then go shopping and you will feel loads better :hug:

awww hunny you should never put yourself down! your beautiful!!!!

also if you treat yourself it will make you feel 10 times better! sod what anyone else thinks

I must say I feel the same most of the time! Like you said when I feel crap I look it! I don't think you have anything to worry about hun, you're very pretty and don't look chubby at all! Since having my son I feel so frumpy and ugly but then I eat more haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back