• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'M BACK!

little*red

Reaction score
Hey ladies :wave:
long time, no see! Thats me back online, a little bit sooner than i thought but it feels like ive been away FOREVER :lol: !
As you can see from my ticker, bubs is still holding on in there, certainly no signs of the little one coming without any encouragement, but booked into the midwife tomorrow for a sweep so hopefully i could have the little surprise in my arms soon, and if that doesnt work they said they wont let me go past the 4th without being induced :cheer:.

Ive missed so much since ive been gone, 17 pages of unread posts!
So first of all i want to say a HUGE congratulations to all the mummies who have had their little girlies since ive been gone, what a little girl boom its been! Oh and Good Luck to Rach for tommorrow,cant wait to see your little man :cheer: .

*~*Loads of Labour Dust*~* to all those who are still overdue (lol i know how it feels to be watching EVERY twinge :rotfl: ).

Oh and a big thanks to emmylou for keeping everyone up to date on the fact that i hadnt just up and left all you lovely(albeit mental) ladies :hug:

Right im off to catch up on all these posts ive missed :shock: .

:D

Yay you're back :cheer: :cheer:

A week earlier than we thought which is fab! I just made a post for the 2nd triers this morning with their sex scan results, and felt bad that you might still have another week of waiting for BT :x

Very glad you're back online, and can catch up on everything before your hands are full with your own bundle of joy :cheer:

How's the new house?

:hug:

WB

hope the move went ok

good luck for the sweep

i was flickin thru ur avater page when i noticed ur ticker and got nosey when i saw ur ticker red lol!!! :think: :think:
thankfully emmylou informed me, glad uv got ur sweep, hopefully bubs will be here soon after that!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Thanks girlies :hug:

Forgot to mention the new flat. Lets just say its absolutly perfect, so quite and worth the waiting and the fight for it, we are so happy here :cheer: . Better still i can see the hospital from my living room window so when i go into labour ill probably just walk over to the maternity ward (my midwife recommended it) :dance: .

hiya!! glad you are well and that the move went well!! the area around ninewells is a really up and coming area, seemingly everyone wants to live there!! Yea you!!!!

hiya, welcome back hun!!!
Glad the move went ok

Hi

Welcome back so glad everything went well for you .
Will now be waiting for a post about your LO's arrival!
Katrina

Hey honey was thinking of you! :wave: :hug:
Glad the move went well and your settled nicely! :) All thats left is for you to pop that lil bubba out!! :cheer: I hope your not waiting too long :hug: :hug:
Welcome back :hug:

Just wanted to say I am glad you're happy with your move, and very best wishes :hug:

Yay L*R Glad the flat is everything you & DH could have hoped for......thats fabulous news!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back