• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

if you laugh - you are mean!!

In the middle link where the model fallstwice, the 2nd fall is hilarious! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Emmylou said:
In the middle link where the model fallstwice, the 2nd fall is hilarious! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: That one made me laugh out loud!!!!!!!!

I am not mean though, I laugh at myself if I fall over too, theres no point crying about it!

They should wear more sensible shoes :roll: !!

Im meanie, i didnt laugh :shakehead: You lot should be ashamed

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

you girls are just so mean, how can you laugh - can't you see, they could have hurt themselves, show some mercy!

( :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

:rotfl:

I do like to see skinny, beautiful women DROP!! :rotfl:

that made me laugh that middle one, the 2nd fall :) fair play to the girl in the first one though, she wasnt so embarrased about it more like ah well, it happens, il get over it, instead of being all serious about it lol

laetitia85 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgUhD59DWI

sorry here is another funny video (not catwalk!) i just couldn't resist! u have to watch it until the end to see the funny bit :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That was hilarious, how embarrassing :rotfl:

Some woman was wiggling her ass in town the other day thinking she was lush, then her flip flop got caught in a drain and she went flying it was soooo funny :rotfl:

frangelle said:
laetitia85 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqgUhD59DWI

sorry here is another funny video (not catwalk!) i just couldn't resist! u have to watch it until the end to see the funny bit :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That was hilarious, how embarrassing :rotfl:

Some woman was wiggling her ass in town the other day thinking she was lush, then her flip flop got caught in a drain and she went flying it was soooo funny :rotfl:

loool i forgot i even posted that on here lol so funny i've watched it sooo many times. what's funny is that she gets up straight away and just continues as if nothing had happened!!

i think the funniest thing i saw recently (though i'm probably being really harsh here) is a lady who had obviously padded her bra with toilet roll.

she was talking to me while we were waiting for the train to arrive, and i hadn't noticed anything at all. i looked back a few minutes later, and it had all come out and was all hanging out the front of her top. she was wearing a suit with some sort of casual top underneath and you could see it was all lumpy and stuff.. and i thought omg how do i tell her..

the man behind me noticed too and was silently laughing, and i just thought omg what do i say, iv gotta tell her, but how do i say, look im not looking at your bra or anything but you might wanna sort yourself out..

i texted my lad mate and asked what he would say and by the time i looked back up from texting, she'd noticed it and started pushing it back in while trying to look all sophisticated and stuff.. though i felt so harsh cos she probably thought i'd noticed when she was having the conversation with me before..

i just didn't know what to say. she'd either be embarrased that someone told her, or embarrased when she noticed and then realised everyone else had seen. tough call.

(sorry if im really harsh btw)

leckershell said:
i think the funniest thing i saw recently (though i'm probably being really harsh here) is a lady who had obviously padded her bra with toilet roll.

she was talking to me while we were waiting for the train to arrive, and i hadn't noticed anything at all. i looked back a few minutes later, and it had all come out and was all hanging out the front of her top. she was wearing a suit with some sort of casual top underneath and you could see it was all lumpy and stuff.. and i thought omg how do i tell her..

the man behind me noticed too and was silently laughing, and i just thought omg what do i say, iv gotta tell her, but how do i say, look im not looking at your bra or anything but you might wanna sort yourself out..

i texted my lad mate and asked what he would say and by the time i looked back up from texting, she'd noticed it and started pushing it back in while trying to look all sophisticated and stuff.. though i felt so harsh cos she probably thought i'd noticed when she was having the conversation with me before..

i just didn't know what to say. she'd either be embarrased that someone told her, or embarrased when she noticed and then realised everyone else had seen. tough call.

(sorry if im really harsh btw)
:rotfl:

Carmen Electras fall is spectacular! Especially when the one who comes to help falls aswell...

made me laugh out loud :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back