I wrote a blog post about our journey

Beautiful read Lulla x

Thank you for sharing your journey lulla bell, really well written and really helpful for people going through the same thing xx

This is beautifully written lulla, Congratulations on your rainbow

That is an amazing rollacoaster of a story and it’s teally inspiring thank you for sharing. All the best with your rainbow baby xx

You had me in tears with this....thank you for writing and sharing your story!

That was so beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I really wish people would speak more openly about losses, and others would think twice before asking anyone when they are having children.

Good luck with your little one. x

A fantastic post Lulla, and having felt all of the emotions you describe first hand it is all the more poignant. Had a lump in my throat all the way through and wish you every single little bit of happiness that you so deserve with your little rainbow baby x

how beautifully written ... I was moved xxx

thank you for this, it brought up so many emotions of my miscarriage, and how I am still very very sad about it and I don't think I will ever get over it. I still wonder why its happened and whether I will ever have another baby. Thank you x

https://youtu.be/HB1yc-Bhzwc
I dont know if this will interest anyone, but I decided to start a youtube channel!
If you wouldn't mind taking a look at it?
I will happily answer any questions and Talk about practically anything that anyone wants to discuss! I just hope I can help people ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back