• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I should introduce myself

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
I have been around for a while but haven't got around to introducing myself

I'm 30 and live in Cambridge with my partner who is also 30. Just found out we are expecting our first child in July. Still in shock as its a bit of a happy accident! Good job you get 9 months to get used to it! Especially as we are only halfway through a total modernisation of our house..... Looks like we'll be busy for the forseeable future. Or we'll be bringing the baby home to a building site!

hi hun im due the end of july as well cant wait for my scan to find out my actual dates. Have a great 9 months hun :hug: :hug: x x

Hi Welcome!

I'm due mid July and am currently 6 weeks 3 days pregnant!

I agree with you it's good to have 8-9 months to get used to the idea! :lol: My pregnancy was also a happy accident. :cheer:

Take care
Sabrina

Hello and welcome! Congratulations too and glad it was a good surprise - I had one of those too first time!

Tan x

Hello! Welcome aboard and congratulations on your pregnancy!
Hope you have a healthy 9 months

LBxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back