I passed....

ASD123456

Reaction score
Afternoon,

Well I had my driving theory test this morning and I passed.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Next stop my practical test which might not be as much of a success, I wish I'd learnt when I was 17 and still living in a quiet part of Wales bu oh well these things need to be done.

Is anyone else learning to drive whilst pregnant?

Alex xxx

Congratulations and best of luck with the practical!

My brother took his practical test in the middle of nowhere in Wales and I did mine in London - and it took us both three attempts. Mind you, I could just be crap at driving :rotfl:

You're very brave learning now :hug:

Congrats!

They only just started the theory tests when I passed at 17....it was so new I did my practical first and then the theory.

I'm sure you'll pass with flying colours...have you got a date for the the practical?

L xx

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Well done! I passed my theory test just before xmas. Will start driving lessons again when babys here and settled hopefully :D

welldone hun!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

what you going to treat yourself to for passing it? xx

Thanks everyone.

Lisa- I've jst booked it for the 30th May, I might have to postpone it but we'll see.

Tillytots- I went to Mothercare after it and bought some bedding for the moses basket and then went and got some new bedding and shoes (sadly flat) I thought I deserved a treat.

Alex xxx

I passed at 8 months pregnant

I tried x4 times during my pregnancy, i threw up a few of those times....

i was so bloody determined you see and people kept saying my pregnancy brain would mean i would not pass but i kept trying.

bump was in the way a bit, especially at junctions but i did it....you can do...postive mental attitudex

I swear my spatial awareness has completely disappeared since I became pregnant. SO glad I don't have to parallel park living where I do!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

YAY Congratulations!!!

That licence is even closer now !!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Do you have a date for your practical yet?

LMP x

Yay!! Well done!! :cheer:
Iv got mine next week, was it difficult??

bhe101 said:
Yay!! Well done!! :cheer:
Iv got mine next week, was it difficult??

It wasn't too bad- I used the DSA book which had all the questions that might be asked in it. I read that to and from work every day for the past week. The hazard awareness was a bit different as I wasn't sure how that worked but it's alright, you just have to keep clicking but not too much or they fail you on that answer. You'll be fine.
Good luck! :D

Well done hun!!! YAY!!!! :cheer:

You are doing well learning to drive while pregnant..I've been driving 10 years and I'm starting to find it hard ...being uncomfy...with all the aches and pains pregnancy brings.

If you can do it now it will be easy after. :dance:

Congrats, you are halfway there.

I passed my driving test 2 weeks before Joe was born. Talk about cutting it fine. :wink:

Thanks again for the congrats and stuff.

Lauramumof2- 2 weeks before is pretty impressive, it's good to know that it can be done :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back