• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I NEED ADVISE PLEASE

Kukush

Reaction score
Dear all,

Since i am on TTC, will there be any problem if i BD after my ovulation day till the next what ever AF or BFP. This is just to be reserved or not to be from BD. Hope my quiz is clear.

Best regards,
Kukush

Hi Kukush ...... I'm not quite sure I understand your question. Do you mean that you are not trying to get pregnant at the moment, and want to know if you can safely BD (ie, without getting pregnant) from the day after ovulation until AF arrives?

Or, are you TTC, and asking whether it is safe to BD after you have ovulated?

Thank you for your reply.

I mean i am on TTC (i love kids), and i am asking whether it is safe to BD after i have ovulated. I don't want to miss my this month chance.

Sorry for the Confusion! :(

Hiya Kukush

You can safely BD after you have ovulated with no risk to any baby concieved - But you won't get pregnant from having sex
ss.gif
after ovulation as your fertile phase will have past....You need to be BD before and during ovulation. I'm not sure entirely if I have answered your question...But hope this helps.

Hi Rachael,

Yes, you have indeed answered my need. You know some times guys need to BD they don't know if there will be risk they just ask to BD!! :wink:

Thank you very very much!!

Best regards,
Kukush

I really do thank you all!! :D

Best regards (((((((((((((hugs)))))))) to you all!

Kukush

I believe sex is not advised when you have high risk pregnancies (?) - Kind of applies to me ~ I try to avoid sex after ovulation & will be sticking to that religiously from now on but in most pregnancies it is safe.

Good luck x

I am very glad to see your post it seems you are still there! :)

Thank you for your advice I am still reserved from BD.

My AF is due today but there is no sign of her niether the BFP.

Wish me luck. But at this stage i don't think there will be sign of BFP ya wobbles?

How is your situation? I hope every thing will be alright for you :pray:

Best regards
Kukush

No AF is a good sign but always best to stay neutral until you know for sure, BD'ing can be something to look forward too as well so there's an up & down but isn't that how it is for everything in life?

Our situation is a bit naff, we seem to be walking fertility but the bean doesn't wish to stay too long :wall:

Trying to look up, well we have too - How good I'm doing is another thing but I'll be ok ...

Good luck this time round but if it's not time SOON soon soon :pray: x

keep us posted kukush hope AF stays away xx :pray:

Thanks Rusks and Wobbles,

I will keep posting you guys!

Still no sign of AF!

Wobbles, I have the best wish of courage for you!!

Best regards,
Kukush

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back