I Made it (Just)

Rachx

Reaction score
Well here i am in Tri 3 though it was close had a bleed on sat, got admitted to hospital where they monitered me found i was slightly contracting!!!!!!!! :shock: only 28 weeks!! They said they would just leave me to see what happened overnight and gave me some injections for baby just in case, anyway over the last 2 days they settled and i'm back home on strict bed rest for 2 weeks :(

make sure you take it easy, i had bleed saturday too. Know how scary it is! I demand you stay in bed and have people run around after you :rotfl: :hug: :hug:

oh that must have been scary hun glad all is ok with bubs and take your drs advice and stay in bed and enjoy everyone looking after you.

Welccome Rach!!!! :D - glad you made it, this tri has gone the fastest for me.
Like others have said - take it easy hunnie :hug:

It was really scary :( had a scan though and that soothed me cos said babs was happy and no blood inside they seem to think it was from a burst vessal which can gather around the cervix, it was heavy! i'm glad to be home but feel bit on edge now and really unprepared normal i suppose x

welcome to tri 3 :wave:

i cant imagine how scary that must be. please do take the docs advice.

Wow, big welcome to 3rd Tri, thats sounds an awful experience :hug:

Hi

How scary glad your at home now and listen to the doc and rest !
Katrina

Hi Rach,

I'm new here in 3rd Tri too. :wave:

Sorry to hear about your bleed. That must have been really scary. I hope you are resting and taking it really easy this week. :hug:

hello, wecome to 3rd tri, make sure and follow doctors orders and get loads of rest :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back