I know it's still a bit busy in here, but room for another??

Dippy

Reaction score
Hard to believe and a little bit scary but I find myself checking into the third tri today!! Just wanted to say 'hi' to you all, some of you I know and some I don't as yet, but looking forward to going through the final stage with you all. My little girl is due on the 6th November (same day as Hev) and she will be mine and OH first baby. We have been together for 7 years and trying for two when I finally struck lucky so we are both thrilled and excited after thinking our time would never come. Hope you are all well, and that those in the final few days/weeks don't have too much longer to wait.

Welcome to our mad house..really it is... :D

im sure my ever expanding arse can allow you in Dippy.
Don't forget to get some biscuits in! :D

welcome.

I still can't believe you're here already Dippy, but you are more than welcome!! :hug:

your pregnancy seems to have flown over dippy... your very welcome.. infact have my seat.. my arse is killing me i've been sitting so long!

x

:shock: my god thats gone quick hun not long now and you will have your little one :cheer: xxx

did you bring biscuits? You were told no one gets in without them right?

Welcome to the third tri hun. :hug:

Hi everyone, just got back from the biscuit run - didn't know what you all liked so got a bit of a mixture; some caramel digestives (yum, my favourites), shortbread, hobnobs (the ONLY biscuit for dipping in a cuppa) and some jaffa cakes (not sure if they are 'biscuits' but love them as well). Also picked up a couple of Toblerone, re-discovered them at the weekend and they are lush!!
Thanks for the seat Hayley, I will make myself comfy, just a bit concerned that it might mean I will go more than a week overdue if I sit in it though.... :shock:

caramel digestives yummy! Here you can come sit near me Dippy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back