I have gone Cushie Tushies mad!!!

lauren86

Reaction score
So after much deliberation i have ordered some cushie tushie AIO nappies to go with my totsbots! I have ordered 8 - basically all of the boyish ones could get my hands on:whistle:! The decider was the fact they are one size therefore value for money and Mervs Mum's fluff pics :lol:. Are cheeks and cherries the only stockists? because i'm going to need some more as my tots bots wont fit Ethan soon.

:shock: theyre lush! Im going to see how I go with using reusables and then maybe splash out on some nicer ones. Sometimes the price baffles me! Theyre so cute though.....maybe I might treat the baby to one or two... :blush:

Hebe's main nappies are Cushies :) C&C are the only new supplier but you get preloved come up on Cloth Nappy Tree classifieds - which print do you fancy? I'm tempted to part with a couple of mine as I have 2 more Issy Bears on the way for her! :)

Hmmm well i didn't see the one with red deer and i didn't order the pink and blue swirly one as i thought it was quite girly but it isn't all the rest i have. Are you willing to part with them Lisa? ;-)

Once Ive found out if I can get a voucher from the council Im going to get the cupcake one, cow print and pink and white polka dot...eee...way too excited...I need a life lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back