I had my scan!!

lea m

Reaction score
Im around 6 weeks! lol Thats all he could tell me! I have to go back at 12 weeks to get the proper date (as usual) but at least i know I wont be waiting until 17 weeks!! PHEW! lol
I saw the heartbeat! It was the cutest thing! Joe calls it apple pip!! heehee
He said everything looks fine, its nice inside the womb so not to worry about it being eptopic, and he told me I had some water outside the womb but not to worry, it was probably just where my bladder had BURST because I was dying for a wee!! :shock: :shock:
I didnt know it literally burst lmao!! No wonder I was in pain heehee
Heres a pic! Its not very clear but like I said, Im only 6 weeks ish!
baby050.jpg

Heres one where I have circled the baba!
baby051-1.jpg

LOL

congratulations :)

can't wait until i get mine. will be so reassuring to see SOMETHING :shock:

Yeah! I was so nervous! And until he shown me where it was I coundt see anything but a sac! Then he shown me and kept reassuring me!
I feel so much better now I have seen little pip and her/his heartbeat!! :D

Im glad all went well hun and you saw bean!! I cant wait for my scan now :) :cheer: :hug:

Thankyou!!
Oh and I forgot to say lol, the pics are even worse because I have lost my lead to my scanner so had to take a pic of the pics lmao!

Hi Lea,

Congratulations!!! Glad it all went well. Great pics :D
Thanks for your message. I posted a reply on the strand, but basically my scan went well too but have to go for another next Thurdsay.

Well done girl!!

:hug:

Aww Lea! Not long til you have a scan pic where you don't have to circle bubs lol :lol: Aww it's a cute pic hun, and most importantly, it's your little baby!! :cheer:

Great news that everything is ok :D x

Hee hee thanks Lucy and Dannii! :D
Yeh I mean 6 weeks is nothing to wait and I know he will be big and cute and everyone will know where he is on the pic! hee hee

Glad your scan went well and your saw your little baby! It's soooo nice to check everything is ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back