I got done

Moomum

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you remember me posting a few weeks ago about possibly getting caught by a speed camera ?

Well... I did :evil: Fixed notice through the door today :cry: Gutted. I thought I'd got away with it :(

Oh no :shock:
I thought you'd have been Ok too.
Sorry hun :hug:

i think you can still get out of it, dh is at work just now i will ask him when he gets in but he got done with a camera last year but his friend is a lawyer and he told him not to send the form back as they relay on you to say you were driving the car at the time, i think its something to with them not being able to prove it was you driving :think:

babydust said:
i think you can still get out of it, dh is at work just now i will ask him when he gets in but he got done with a camera last year but his friend is a lawyer and he told him not to send the form back as they relay on you to say you were driving the car at the time, i think its something to with them not being able to prove it was you driving :think:

Interesting :think:

,y OH got caught speeding and got a 60fine and 3 points he didnt end up paying the fine when asked so it went to court(he didnt have to attend) and he ended up paying i think about 120pound and didnt have the points put on his licence!!!

babydust said:

They tend to get a photo of the front of the car now, plenty of proof who was driving.

Were you speeding for a specific reason? sorry i didnt see the original post.

Flame said:
babydust said:

They tend to get a photo of the front of the car now, plenty of proof who was driving.

Were you speeding for a specific reason? sorry i didnt see the original post.

I was doing 36 in a 30 zone. No specific reason, just pure stupidity on my part :oops:

oh no i thought as you hadn't posted you'd have got away with it!
bugger :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back