I finally have an answer.........

Leeann10

Reaction score
So I have been to see Wessex Fertility today (at my local clinic) and they have determined that my miscarriages are due to me being over fertile and my eggs being faulty i.e. embryo's are implanting every time when they shouldn't be and then they have been unable to survive.

The course of action open to me now is that I can use a donor embryo that isn't my egg and have that implanted and apparently the success rate is quite high due to the fact my body hasn't created it.

Even though today is sad as it is my due date, there now appears to be some light at the end of the tunnel x

Pleased you've got some answers Leann, this is half the battle sometimes x

Thank you!

It looks I can have the rainbow baby I have been dreaming of now and knowing it's my eggs that are defective means I can move forward x

:hugs: Big hugs to you Leeann, my thoughts are with you over the due date.

Hope you can move forward with that information. Modern technology/medicine is amazing. xxx

It really is! Embryo adoption seems the way to go x

This is brilliant Leeann, I have everything crossed this is the answer and you have your rainbow baby soon! xx

I'm glad you've got some answers and it's something you can work around. Fx you have your baby very soon xx

I managed through my due date surprisingly well as that was the day of my appointment as well so although it was tinged with sadness there was also a little light at the end of the tunnel.

I have looked into it and it seems to make sense and could possibly work for me x

I am glad you have the answers and there is smth that will work for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back