• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I feel so lucky fx it continues

fairydust1984

Reaction score
Oliver is such a good baby he has only been getting up once a night at about 3.00am from his last feed at 10.30pm then sleeps till 7.30am I really don't know I have him he is so content hope it carries on x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Aw hope he keeps it up for you. Drake was the same and as he's got older we've able to wean him off his 3.30am feed! He's down 10-6ish now with the odd bit of stirring.

That's good I really am enjoying the experiance second time round so much more I don't feel tired or emotional like I did with will I feel so happy x

herbie was the same and dropped him 3am feed at 5wks he's nearly 17wks now and never woke up since, he is such a happy baby so hope it continues for you too xxx

Freddie was the same, he stopped his 3am feed at about 12 weeks and now goes through, to be honest I think he could have done it sooner but I was a bit nervous about not feeding him when he woke up, then one night OH just got up and shoved his dummy in and he went back to sleep till 6am and been the same since.

Hope it continues for you, getting 4-5 hours sleep in a go is an absolute godsend!

Looking good then ladies don't want to think about olly being 12weeks makes me want to cry I want time to go so slow so I can enjoy every second of him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back