I dont wanna go to work tday!!!!!!!!!!!

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
As above....was soooo busy this weekend n tried to get way too much done that I feel cream crackered this morning.
Plus.....had constipation all wkend givin me loads of discomfo:shakehead:rt n additional bloatin n only just managed to go....I could so do with a days bed rest....might plan that for sat n have duvet....laptop n pregnancy forum /shopping day. need t stop pressurin myself t get loads done eeeeevery weekend x

THOUGHT WEEK 20WAS SPOSED T MAKE U FEEL ALIVE....Y DO I FEEL SO TIRED.
ON ANOTHER NOTE MY MEXICO TAN IS FADIN DISPITE MOISTURISIN EVERY DAY.
JEEEZ IM A RIGHT MOANER.
SORRY PEEOS.
HUGS X

i never want to go to work lol. If you need a day off have it what can they do about it x

Oh Hun :hug: :hug: (that's one for u and one for junior!)

I feel like a duvet day today, but gotta go to work cos I have a new temp starting :(

If u feel so tired hun just take a day off, put yourself first. Ive spent most of my time signed off work by my doctor while pregnant for various reasons, sometimes i feel guilty but like my mum told me i have to put myself and our baby first xx

I had a wonderful time in Oxford this weekend just gone seeing relatives. Got up this morning and the only thing got me outta that bed was the fact i have no boss in today and i can pop in and out of the office whenever i please.

However, I struggle everyday to get up and suffering with a bit of 'constipation' lately makes it so uncomfortable sitting at the desk all day :(

Counting down till xmas then i'm outta here!!

sugar free mints have been my saviour where constipation occurs, a few of them tends to jump start my system lol. if you dont feel up to work then dont go, its not like they can say anything lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back