• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I dont believe my BFN? anyone?

Jasmine

Reaction score
hello,

I tested BFN :think: today with clearblue digital, i am 11dpo. I was told not to by the lady in the clinic and the lady in the pharmacy as im early and it was not the first wee of the day and it also says that on the test? however, my sister convinced me to do the test and i just got the result. Im really shocked by it though as ive been having symptoms constantly. Did anyone else get a false negative? and how many days before? i just dont believe it (sorry to sound like victor meldro or however you spell his stupid not pregnant name)

Ill wait for evil Aunt flo and let ya know! hehe i rhymed!
God im so frustrated x

It's a funny old thing..
A lot of friends of mine said that when they became pregnant, they just "knew". Maybe there is still a chance? 10dpo is still quite early I would have though.

Here's a huge big luck :hug: for you anyway!

~Tulips

I got my BFP with a clear blue digital and it wasn't my first wee of the day, it was about my 5th!

I've always had negatives till i was due on or a couple of days late and that was with early tests. Also i have had a BFP in the morning and done it aagin in the afternoon with the same make test and got a BFN till i was about a week late. Theres still hope for you yet, Good luck!

did another test yesterday only to have a bfn...ive never felt so awful in my entire life... violently sick yesterday and this morning and very very moody.... :cry:

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know its a definite BFN this month. I was really upset for a few days but im okay now. Sorry to everyone else who got the same...itll be us soon x :hug:

Jasmine said:
Hi, just wanted to let everyone know its a definite BFN this month. I was really upset for a few days but im okay now. Sorry to everyone else who got the same...itll be us soon x :hug:

:hug: we'll get there in the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back