i cant wait to be sexy again

Tegala-7thMarch08

Reaction score
i really cant wait to put on some nice clothes and do my hair and actually take pride in my appearence and push my lil buggy around looking sexy :wink:
im actually guna go on a shopping spree... get me sum sexy clothes... nice underwear... n get me hair done... oh god im so excited even thinking about it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: even the cheer emotion doesnt convey my excitement completely... my head is going crazy thinking about all the attention i use to get walking down the street lool (me bighead) i love it though... :rotfl: :rotfl:

me too, Ive stuggled being a wobbly, tracksuit wearing minger :? I got a pair of my fave tiny jeans out hanging in the wardrobe waiting to be put back on with the strappiest stilletoes, a nice tan and me actually looking half decent! Get that sexy strut back instead of the waddle :lol: I wont have anyone tell me I wont do it just because they didnt when they had a baby... because I WILL do it :cheer: :cheer: Roll on a few months :cheer: :cheer:

i no wat ya mean i am obsessed with looking good not to the point were its annoying for other people but if im going out i like to make an effort n i havent been able to cos nothing fits cant dye my hair jst cant do sh*t rele lool
i know i will still have a flabby belly but im guna find a top that doesnt make it look liek i do :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i think im actually guna set a day a side like a week after n go west end jst to walk around :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

we gta remeber it can take a couple of months to get our old figure back so dnt spend too much on clothes in them few months.. i wont be im too poor :rotfl: :rotfl: might go down to primark or summit buy me sum nice but cheap clothes for a couple months... 8)

Tegala-7thMarch08 said:
i know i will still have a flabby belly but im guna find a top that doesnt make it look liek i do :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i think im actually guna set a day a side like a week after n go west end jst to walk around :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

we'll have to get some hold me in knickers :wink: no-one will ever know :D

I always like to look nice too - even just going food shopping much to OH's disgust although I think he finally understands its not for anyone else's benefit apart from mine - I just cant be doing with looking stateful :lol:

I went shopping the other day walking around Bluewater and I felt like crying seeing all the lovely clothes...not long now chick and we'll be back to sexy :hug: :hug:

just tuck the belly into your knickers, no one will notice :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine went back really quickly last time :cheer:

aww bless you hun
i still 'try' to make an effort when im going out in the street but in dh hoddies and trackie bottoms you can only look so good wobbling down the road :)
manda xx

Babylicious said:
just tuck the belly into your knickers, no one will notice :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: that is so true!!! its 3 and a half weeks since jared was born and I have lost 3 stone and 13 inches off my belly, but I still look like a buddha :rotfl: (but I can get size 12 jeans on.....)

I can't wait to be able to wear my skinny jeans again. And heels.
All my small clothes are stored away in the loft! That's a good enough excuse to buy some more once baby is born..

Babylicious said:

im doing that now lmao... no its not that bad tbh :D

well i lived in sexy tracksuits anyway :lol: so im wearing exactly the same now as i always was.....but i cant wait to get my abs back instead of looking like i ate all the pies :lol:

I can't wait to get back into my old lovely clothes, I have only two pairs of trousers that fit now and it's really getting me down, don't rewaly wanna have to spend more money on clothes that i will only need for a few months but I think I will have to give in as I'm going out for lunch for mothers day tomorrow and I hate not having something really nice to wear!!!! Roll on 2 months!!!

Know how u feel i cant wait to lose weigh and get my figure back. have a wedding to go to in August so will have to look trim for that.

marie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back