I can't be the only one in the tww?!

Becs

Reaction score
Having seen Libs thread I suddenly feel very lonely. So who else is in the tww? Or soon to be?

:?

I wouldn't worry - it probably means you've got more willpower than the rest of us and manage not to come under the influence of the evil internet AF :wink: - that sounds like a good Doctor Who storyline :rotfl:

If you want to symptom spot I can play along with you...I miss symptom spotting :oops:

i think i should be in the 2ww in the next few days Becs. Although im not sure as i dont know if ived Ov'ed yet :roll: . I planning on waiting patiently because ill get obsessed and start doin HPT at like 3dpo :rotfl: . So im trying not to think about it this month :D

:wave: Hello I'm on 2ww, internet af not got me yet. Already starting to play spot the symptoms :doh: although I think that I might have had implantation bleed today :pray: :pray:

Hi Becs

I'm still here - now 10 DPO although Im not sure that is right as it is showing I Ovd earlier this month - day 11 not 14 as usual! consequently our bedding was way out - 5 and 4 days before - makes things much easier as I am not symptom spotting as I know there's little to no change it will have happened this month.

Just cant wait for AF to arrive so we can try again.

Jane

Hello, I am in the 2ww and am due to test on the 31st of this month - which just seems ages away!!
This is my first 2ww on this site so am hoping all you ladies are going to bring me luck (no pressure then!! :lol: )

Good luck everyone else in the 2ww. :hug:

Trigger.
xxx

I am on the 2ww! :D

AF due on 31st (8 days time... but who's counting?! :wink: )

Been trying to symptom spot... but cant even find anything remotely different with me :(

Aw well.............

J x

Hello
I am testing end of this week
feel like af is pon her way tho
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads