• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I can join the cloth nappy club oh do da dey!

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well I had a rather excited outburst when i saw Rachael modelling (rather gorgeously may i add) the little lambs nappies. well last night i had a domestic with Ian over them, i was all "but i want them they are cute looky looky looky!" and he blatently said "waste of money .... blah blah blah ... if you want them you pay for them .... blah blah blah .... im not wasteing my money"
so long story short I in my stubborness told him fine i would, then pondered how, :think: this morning my prayers were answered as throught the letter box ... OH WHATS THIS, HM revenue and customs letter .. oooooooooooooooooo, anyways they have decided they are going to backdate my tax credits and shall recieve payment within 30 days so soon i shall be in the club and have my very own baby cloth bum YAY!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Woooooooohoooooo Cant wait to see pics of Alfie all cloth bummed!

But they're much cheaper overall....?! Have you explained that fact? :wall: Glad Mr Tax man has come up trumps!

+++

Cartoon_dog.gif

happydance2.gif

HeadBounces2.gif

oh wow how exciting
if i have ne more kids im deffo gonna go cloth wish i had wit B

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: yey...ps: put ian on msn il set him right lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back