• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i can feel.....

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
bailey having hiccups..... :rotfl:

First felt it yesterday and thought hm what is that but sat down and actually realised he had hiccups, it was like a heart beat i put my hand to my bump and could feel them, it was so weird, when in my last pregnancys i didnt feel these till i was at least 30 weeks,

Makes me wonder if im actually further on or does anyone else feel these yet!

That is so great! :cheer: I am so happy for you!
The other day I felt my baby move for the first time and it felt fantastic! I can imagine how it is to feel baby's hiccups...Can hardly wait! :D

I'm not sure if I feel the hicups or not...I know I don't usually have them myself and so seem to have had them more just one or two every so often lately making me wonder if pudding is doing it thus I'm doing it too. it's so strange the movements etc we can feel as they grow and change.

yea i felt them about 23weeks and still feel them :)

their so cute, i also feel like the babys either doing feet and hands poking me or its doing arcobats or something :lol:

Aww that's cute. :)

I think I have felt them because they are a bit different to the usual movements. They are quicker and more into a regular pattern.

yer i think i have felt hiccups it was starnge but grate! as soon as he did it i had to tell every1 lol!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back