• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am back :)

melhoney

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted here! have just come back from hols in France, and it was nice (except for the weather! :roll: ). Maheen has changed loads, she is defo growing too fast,...will post pics when I get time!
We have strated solids and she seems to really enjoy it, but I don't feel very comfortable with the whole process so will need your help, ladies! :wink:

Now, I am off catching up with the news from you all, I am sure I have missed loads!

sad that holidays are over but glad to be back on here :)
:hug: everyone

Mel xx

PS: I have talked to Pips on the phone in France and just wanted to let you know that she is doing well...it was nice to speak to her! we never met but didn't feel like we only met online!!! it was like talking to a friend, that's what this forum does! :lol:

take care

:wave: Hey Mel, looking forward to seeing some new pics of Maheen :D

Glad you had a good holiday :)

:cheer: so happy to see you back here!! You have to post pics of Maheen asap so I can see how much she has grown :D

Hi duds, thanks! :)

I have seen some pics of your little princess, she is growing beautifully! she is turning into a really beautiful little girl! you must be so proud! how are you doing?

mel xx

Hi there mel im really glad you had a great time! :dance:
Sending love and hugs to you and maheen from us all! -xxx-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen