• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hubby was sat on by a blind man!!!!

jenna

Reaction score
Just went for my dinner and we were sat on a stone seat thing and a man sat on hubby's back and slid down till he was sat on the seat too. Hubby turned around and said 'can you sit any closer' and the man said 'i cant see im blind'. :shock: . He didnt have a dog or a stick or anything. Feel bad now :rotfl: Just our luck that is!!

LMFAO though i can imagine a look of disgust on ya ohs face
well made me laugh Nearly as much as wen my mate dann sed this:

Freak-a-me Freak-a-you says:
i went in to a club tonight the dj straight away
points a video camera at me so im on the big screen
and shouts "weyyyy harry potter"

omg i was on the floor laughin
thing is he dnt rele

http://www.myspace.com/justanotherrerun

:rotfl: i know its horrible to laugh but i think he must have just got blind as he sat down. Why didnt he have a stick or a dog? And if he cant see to sit down then how does he get around? lol he sounded really shocked... :shock: bless him.

i kno tht wen i lived in gravesend there was a maasive set of esculators reeeeeeeal high n this blind guy just went dwn them i mean omg i was cringing

its awful. I saw a blind man walk into a door frame, there were 2 sets of doors next to each other and his dog led him bang in the middle, i went to help then realised i would probably scare him so left it. He was dead embarest. :oops:

This made me want to laugh but felt bad for wanting to laugh.... kind of like watching the film Borat!

Hubby turned around and said 'can you sit any closer' thats the bit that made me laugh, even if it wasnt a blind man it'd still b funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back