how long

marchmama

Reaction score
how long after having your show did you have to wait before going into labour?

I had a show then still had to be induced a week later :(

Sorry

to be honest im expecting the same thing, im just happier now because at least i have had a show, it makes me feel normal like my body does now what to do :dance: . well i guess it is now more of an intense waiting game.

FINGERS CROSSED :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

that just goes to show (no pun intended) how unpredictable this whole pregnancy/ labour thing is.
one extreme to the other.

i was in labour with my first when i had my show with my 2nd and 3rd i had my show the day before

I only had a show with my 3rd and he was born about 20 hours later.

had my show about 12 hours before i went into labour i think :?

I had to be induced & only had a show once my waters broke!

I had parts of a show for over a week, after a 2 mile walk and some bounce on a ball the next morning my waters broke along with a massive show :)

I had a show after my waters went when I was in labour.

Good Luck Marchmama :D

I had a show the night before my c section and the m/w told me it could still be weeks from there

I had my show 1wk before my due date and still had to be induced later... Arianna was term plus 13

I had a show at about a week overdue but had to be induced at 12 days overdue.

With lewis i had my show around 8 am and was told to go straight into hospital as i was having contractions too by the time id got there was about 8.30 ish and he was born at 9.50 i was already 10 cm when i arrived :shock: with frankie i had been sick and bad the night before the following day i still wasnt right and had got niggling pain caaled the midwife who checked me over and decided to send me in was still getting these when i arrived and they hooked me up to check movements etc this was about 7.30 pm i had a nusre come and check me out to tell me i was 7 cm dialated went to delivery suite and frankie was born at aroun 9.50 pm with both they popped my waters and with frankie i didnt get my show til in labour well when my waters went!! lewis was term 4 days over and frankie was 37 wks.

still not had anything and i have been trying to keep busy, so it looks like i will be being induced monday after all :wall: :wall:

well theres always tomorrow and tonight i guess :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back