How long for scan date to come through?

emembeth

Reaction score
Hello! I saw Dr on Monday who is referring me to the midwife as I am about 6 wks pregnant. Just wondering when I should expect the midwife to contact me with 12 week scan date etc. How long did it take for you to get your dates for your first scan?

When I saw the mw she gave me to number to book my scan myself and they gave me a date over the phone so I didn't have to wait.

hey i saw my midwife around 9 weeks and she booked me in for a scan on that appointment for 3.5 weeks time so i will be just past the 12 week mark, before then though ive got my booking in appointment with the midwife the week before for bloodtests ect...
hope that helps
saffs x

I saw the mw on monday just gone and i was 10 weeks, and have been given a number to ring on the 21st feb to book my own scan date so i guess mine will be about 12-13 weeks and i can't wait!!

It seems to take forever waiting for the first scan don't it Grrr !!

Yes! Especially as it is the first time you get to check everything is ok and that you are not imagining the whole thing! (despite several BFPs)

I've got my appointment in 2 weeks. She is going to give me the scan date then! I'll be 9 weeks 2 days then.

I saw the GP at 4 week and was refered. I had to call a number on a pack she gave me and booked in for my 8 week consultation (booking in appointment). She told me on the phone my 12 week appointment/scan letter would automatically be generated once they had the GP's referal. I had my scan letter about 2 weeks after my GP's visit and of course being just 6 weeks I thought it would take ages to get to 12 weeks!! Time flew though!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back