• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How do you know they have had enough?

Krystal

Reaction score
Normally I feed Jack from a spoon porridge or something similar. This morning I have given him scrambled egg and little bits of toast, I just popped all this onto his highchair tray but a lot of it is just falling down the side.

Will he get enough, I know he has to learn how to feed himself but I don't want him starving :(

paris would push it away when she had - had enough, they do tend to drop loads though, but what I did with madam was to feed her some then leave her to it, or feed her and just give her some herself to have whilst feeding.

He'll let you know if he's not had enough

yeh i used to do the same as babylicious, give her some to experiment with whilst i was also spoon feeding her, i also used to let her take turns with spoon feeding with me guiding her hand on her turn.

xxxxx

I just offer her more when she finished/thrown what she started with. Sometimes she will have some more but others she will turn away and shout at me. I do always give her loads on her tray though as most of it goes on the floor :D

Jack will let you know if he hasn't had enough :hug:

I think what you all suggested a good idea, feeding him some myself then letting him do the rest, leat I have an idea of whats actually going down then :) Thanks for your replies :hug:

I find my kids just lose interest when they have had enough. Imogen just plays with her food when shes full.

mrs_tommo22 said:
I find my kids just lose interest when they have had enough. Imogen just plays with her food when shes full.

My LO rubs it in her hair... :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back