how cute is this?

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Ive just bought an 'i love mummy' and 'i love daddy' one. from adams, £4.00 each :D

sleepsuit.jpg

Totally cute, I've bought a few vests/rompers etc from Next that say "I love Mummy" and "I love Daddy" on them - that is gorgeous though, my local Adams is rubbish for baby clothes they had like 4 pegs of things when I last went and walls/rails of childrens clothes....off to look in a different Adams on Thursday!! See if I can find one, that's really sweet.

I might go and have a look. For some strange reason our Adams is sadly closing, but things are going cheap.

our Adams is tiny never much in it.

cute outfit though

aww that is lovely, i bought some i love mummy and i love daddy sleepsuits from woollys the other day, my adams is like Nicolas crap for baby stuff just a couple of things in a scary lime colour lol

Icecream said:
I might go and have a look. For some strange reason our Adams is sadly closing, but things are going cheap.

The lady in the Aberdeen store told me the whole chain was slowly closing down.

I got some good bargins tho!

Were going to have a whole forum of babies in the Adams "I love Mummy" rompers soon....hehe group picture anyone, how ultra cute would that be! Hehehe

SarahH said:
Icecream said:

But they sell such nice clothes. They are much better than mothercare for some things. Now where do we go?

SarahH said:

Thats strange, one of the Adams in Nottingham (where i got the sleepsuit from) has just been refurbushed :think:

Ok well I can't find an Adams around here that sells baby clothes so went online...oops big mistage I've just ordered a fair few more things than what I was planning too!

Anyway came across this: £2.50
56-155020-02.jpg

and couldn't resist, same as the sleepsuit just the vest instead - really sweet. I also bought the "I love Daddy" sleepsuit and a zillion other bits and pieces!

OMG, keep me from going on adams online then!! they didnt have the vest instore. ive already bought loads of things this week- spent about £50 more than i was meant to- might have to 'borrow' some money from my isa :oops:

having said that goodness knows what i would have bought if i knew the sex- the unisex stuff is very samey and dare i say boring if you know what i mean, thats why i was so drawn to the sleepsuit

I didn't know Adams did an online store but had to look as that sleepsuit was too cute. I looked for clothes before we knew Pudding was a little boy and gosh the choice was abismal there was just nothing. That suit is perfect as unisex, so much stuff is pink or blue or even the cream stuff looks more girly or more little boy etc. It's one of the biggest reasons I wanted to know the gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back