Hmmmmm strange

Sassyminx

Reaction score
Finleys been crawling all of 2 weeks at the most, and now hes decided that he can sit up, but get this, hes started pulling himself up on the sofa and STANDING

:shock:

hes doing it all the time, crawls over to sofa and pulls himself straight up, surely a 6mth old baby shouldnt be doing this :think:

finley6mths035.jpg

finley6mths036.jpg

wow what a clever dude!

lol makes my bam look even lazier :oops: :lol:

Don't worry - every child is different. My first was like that and standing up in her cot at six months. the second was in no hurry at all! the point is that he has started to pull himself up of his own acord, so it is ok. If you had encouraged it, it might affect his development, but when he is the one who has started it, it is because he is ready to do this. Good for the little lad! :clap:

Lisa

My eldest walked at 11mths, but she didnt pull herself up this early, im sure of it :shock:

Ruby was crawling a few weeks ago, last week she started crawling to me/OH and putting her little arms up, we grab her hands, and she walks her feet up from the floor under herself until she is standing!! Yesterday we found he standing up in her cot, she had pulled herself up on the bars :shock: She is determined to get herself up on the sofa but its leather and the floor is laminate so she keeps slipping down :rotfl: My 9.5 month old niece is no where near crawling, every baby is soooo different.

Well done little man!! And good luck mummy, its going to be a busy old time from now on, you little one will be into EVERYTHING :hug: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back