Hmmm is this it???

AliCat

Reaction score
I always seem to ask this and then nothing happens which makes me feel like the 'boy who cried wolf'!
But from 9pm I've been timing pains that have occured every 5-7 mins. The pains are a period type cramp in my lower bump with the whole bump tightening. I feel fine on the whole,have been for a poo (sorry TMI) 3 times and I think my waters may have gone as I keep getting little trickles. No show as of yet.
Now I'm wondering when I should phone the delivery suite. I don;t want to be asked to go in and hang about there if not neccessary, I'd much rather be at home. The hospital is only a 10 min drive (well, it will be at this time of night and if Dave puts his foot down!)
What do you reckon girls? Thanks. xxx

Sorry for intruding!

I would phone them anyway if you think your waters have gone - they will probably want to check that :)

GOOD LUCK!

Kim x x x x

Hey :wave:
If you think your waters may have broken go in and get checked out because there can be risk of infection and they might take a small swap just to make sure. Its nothing to worry about, its normal procedure and literally takes a second to do. They might also examine you to see if your dilating so at least you'd know if your pains were getting you somewhere!!
Good luck! Hope this is it! Keep us updated :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

For sure i would go in and get checked out hun just so you know exactly whats happening, if your dilating and if your waters are leaking ect then you can come home again ;) :pray: ing this is it for you xxx good luck :D

Good luck hun :D
Dont wait for a show, i have never seen any of mine so if i waited for one i would never have got to hospital with any of them :lol:

good luck hun hope this is it for you xxxxxx

ooh i hope it is for you. All these babies being born at the minute, its got to be your turn soon!

And QUICK!!! baby&i's trying to jump the queue!! GO GO GO !

Well I have had no texts as yet and Im her text buddy but I hope thats because she just cant use her phone because the contractions are too painful!! ;)

GOOD LUCK ALI :hug: :hug: :hug:

oo good luck hun! I really hope this is it for you!

as the other ladies have said I would get yourself checked out as your waters may have gone. take care and keep in touch xx

GO GO GO!!!!! :clap:

As the others have said if you think your waters have gone you need to get checked out due to risk of infection.

Good luck.. :cheer:

Claire x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back