• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hmm just teething??

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

Kiara since saturday night has been teething real bad, drooling, hands in mouth screaming and very runny nose , now usually shes pretty good about teething but she woke up 6 times saturday night , then once sunday and didnt wake up last night. So far shes woken up 4 times again and ive given her teething meds.

Now the wierd part tonight i was giving her a bath like i usually do every two days and it was in the normal temp i put her in and about 2 minutes later she started getting upset and usually i cant get her out and she just started to shake and her hands and feet turned blue , so i panicked and wrapped her in her towel and dried her off and put her in her pj's and Bernie took her downstairs to snuggle her and by the time i got down stairs she was too hot :?

Has anyone ever had this with their LO's i keep checking on her when she wakes up but i have no idea why this happened.
Thanks in advance for any answers.

Katrina

Hi

well guess no one has experienced this, if she is still ill tom i am going to take her in to the clinic and see what they say she aint getting any better
Katrina

Sorry hun, I haven't got any advice. Just wanted to say hope shes feeling better soon :D

Aww hun. :hug:

I can't help either... I would just take her to the clinic and see... she's maybe coming down with a cold or flu.

Poor little toot :hug: :hug:

Hi

Thaks girls, she seems better this morning so far :pray: by tom hopefully she will be back to her self so wecan enjoy the last few days together . :)
Katrina

sounds like she was poorly, nothing to do with teeth. They bounce back so quick though. Hope she's feeling better now :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back