Hiya

TINKS82

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum so thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I am trying to concieve and am in my 10th month. I am 29 and my partner is 40, not sure if this is effecting me getting pregnant, so any advice from people in the same boat would be great. I thought I would join as need some possitivity and feeling a bit low as everyone around me seems to be pregnant. Does anyone know when I should go to the doctors so infertility tests? I didnt think they look at you before you have been trying a year or more.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I am wishing you loads of luck TTC and I am sure it will happen for you naturally. I am 37 and my DH is 41 and we managed to get pregnant after me being on contraceptives for over 22 years and luckily enough only took a few months for me to conceive.

I wouldn't of thought they would look at you for testing unless it was over the year point you had been trying, I could be wrong though. If you go to the threads on TTC there will be plenty of girls that have been TTC that should be able to help you.

xx

Hello and welcome!
I just found out I'm 6 weeks pregnant after TTC for a year.
I started to take a herb called 'Agnus Castus', within a month of taking it, I'm pregnant!
I wish you the best of luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back