• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hiya everyone

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Hiya everyone, thought i'd introduce myself, i'm Charlotte, i'm 19, my friend intoruduced me to this forum, x

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy charlyyyyy hehe...welcome to the forum :hug:

(me being the friend that told her about the forum of course :wink: :wink: hehe)

I also would like to Add, I've decided with my boyfriend we wana try for a baby, so i've come off the pill a few days ago, does anyone know how long it'll take for my cycle to get back to normal? x

Hello and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Good luck TTC. My cycle returned to normal after 1 month and got my BFP about 5 months after stopping the pill. Hope this helps. xxx

hello and welcome :wave: :wave:

I came off the pill at the end of January and my cycle still hasnt got back to normal - its so frustrating!!

Sarah xx

:wave: Hi and welcome, good luck TTC.xxx

Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to the forum, hope you get a BFP soon - it all depends how long you have been on the pill, your age etc. Sometimes it can take a long time to get back to normal cycles, sometimes it only takes a month :D
I came off the pill at the end of April and got back to regular cycles after two months. Good luck TTC! :wave:

I am 19, and been on the pill for 4 years, thanks for all your post guys, i hope my AF returns to normal asap, so i can look forward to a BFP!! Is it possible to still get preg when you AF is not normal/regular? Is it jus helpful as you know your O day?x

charlotteheys85 said:
I am 19, and been on the pill for 4 years, thanks for all your post guys, i hope my AF returns to normal asap, so i can look forward to a BFP!! Is it possible to still get preg when you AF is not normal/regular? Is it jus helpful as you know your O day?x

Yea you can still get pg...think it just helps to be able to know your most fertile days :cheer:

hello and welcome :wave: :wave:

I came off the pill at the end of January and my cycle still hasnt got back to normal - its so frustrating!!

Sarah xx

Hi Charlotte,

Welcome to the forum, hope you get a BFP soon - it all depends how long you have been on the pill, your age etc. Sometimes it can take a long time to get back to normal cycles, sometimes it only takes a month :D
I came off the pill at the end of April and got back to regular cycles after two months. Good luck TTC! :wave:

charlotteheys85 said:

Yea you can still get pg...think it just helps to be able to know your most fertile days :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back