• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hip and leg pain in bed

Jessywoohoo

Reaction score
I think it's because I have always slept on my front and since bfp have slept on my sides during the night, but ouchie it is so painful. Just cannot get comfy at all, have tried pillows etc. Last night I resorted to propping myself up with pillows and waiting until I was so tired I just fell asleep! Anyone else suffering? Xx

I am! I was always a stomach sleeper and sleeping on my sides the last few months is just horrid. I wake up with pain in my hip and an aching thigh. I've tried pillows all over the place and nothing yet. Thinking I might get a pregnancy pillow thing and see if that helps. I hate it, and my poor husband is probably getting sick of all my tossing and turning too :( xx

Hi, i was getting hip pain and ache last night too, but ive always slept on my sides or back. ive had the odd ache in my hip for the last few weeks, but last night was the worse, as when i was trying to move it became a pain in the left side of the hip. i think if i carry on getting it then im booking another dr's appointment.

I get horrible hip pain at night in my right hip and not even lay on that one. I have a A pillow and a pillow between my legs and nothing works :roll: So just have to keep going from sitting up asleep to lying on my left side throughout the night. not nice.

Hiya Hun,

Glad i found this post i was going to put one up about this! Everytime i wake up my hips are aching like nothing ive ever felt before and my legs are so sore! I was used to sleeping on my front too! I think the extra weight doesnt help either im just grinning and baring with it at the moment!
Love this forum because no matter how your feeling someone is going through exactly the same!
Thanks Girls hope we can get over these pains xxxxx

Bad news girls it hasn't got any easier for me. I've always been a tummy sleeper and sleeping on my sides is killing my hips and legs. Even at this stage bumps gets sore - pillow underneath bump does help. I'm currently counting down until I can sleep on tummy again.

My pain disappeared when we swapped mattresses with the spare bed; now on a memory foam and no pain at all, I keep going from side to side during the night, occasionally wake up on my back
Definitely recommend the u shaped or a shaped pillows from ikea, head on that, with a normal pillow between legs going up to support what little bump I have definitely helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back