Hideilu's 4d Scan **PICS ADDED!!!!**

HideiLu

Reaction score
3 weeks ago, we went for our 4d scan, but baby was fast asleep and facing my spine.

After 40 minutes of proding poking and jumping up and down, he was still snug as a bug and not budging!!

We're going back tomorrow night...anyone got any suggestions to wake the little tummy dweller and get him dancing about my belly?!! xx

A very cold can of coke seemed to do the trick for 2 women that were having a 4d scan before me, the night I had mine! Good luck, really hope the baby co0operates xx

p.s don't skip any meals either I was told

:wave:
I had to go back 3 times for my 20 week scan because our little monkey was just too comfy and wouldn't show the sonographer her spine.

People suggested to me having a fizzy drink, chocolate or a briskish walk before the scan. I can't remember which one worked though. :think: .

Hope you have a really lovely scan tomorrow and LO decides to perform.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I found bouncing on my gym ball made Oscar flip upside down for a bit. Perhaps they'll have one there in the waiting room for you to bounce on just before you go in.

Other than that the cold drink always seems to work for others :D

Can't wait to see your pics :D

When i had to go back for my re-scan, they told me to drink some fizzy pop and eat an orange about 20 minutes before. Worked for me. Good luck, let us know how you get on. :D

I just drank 2 glasses of water an hour before my scan and didn't go for a pee after drinking the water and got great pics on my 4D Scan :D

I done the same on my hospital scans aswell and they were clear and easy to make out aswell and got good pics with them :)

How exciting!! :cheer: I guess loads of sugary foods? Evie wasn't very active to be honest and I felt sick before I got there so didn't eat anything so I would advise eat lots of cr*p!! :dance: xx

Coke has always been something that'll wake Tally up, and she goes crazy for a while after it, maybe try caffiene or some sweets, anything with a stimulant in it will help.

Hope you get some good pics hun

I find if I lie flat on my back and do some yoga breathing exercises (basically really deep breaths right to the bottom of your lungs) and also some pelvic floor squeeze then he wakes up after a few minutes.

hth

L xxx

Good luck tonight babe! Hope he's in a good position and is very active for you and James! :cheer:

I am soooo excited to see the pics, I bet he's gorgeous :D xx

Well after drinking a HUGE bottle of diet coke, lots of sugar cramped food through the day and a brisk walk (from car park to the centre....

HE WAS STILL ASLEEP!!!!! AND STILL BREECH!!!!

I thought he had turned and gone full circle back to breech and I was right, he had shifted sides! :roll:

BUT we did get to see his chubba face!! :dance: No amount of prodding was going to wake him though, so we didn't get much action accept a slight yawn and a frown :roll:

So, here is the little man...let's just hope he keeps up the sleeping in 10 weeks time!!

LUCIE_9.jpg

LUCIE_8.jpg

LUCIE_7.jpg

LUCIE_6.jpg

LUCIE_5.jpg

LUCIE_4.jpg

LUCIE_3.jpg

LUCIE_2.jpg

LUCIE_13.jpg

LUCIE_12.jpg

LUCIE_11.jpg

LUCIE_10.jpg

I know they're all pretty similar! But at least they're better than our first attempt at 27 weeks which were;

Jack27weeks2days.jpg

Jack27weeks2days4.jpg

Jack27weeks2days3.jpg

Jack27weeks2days2.jpg

Awww bless!!! How strange! I automatically thought "oooh he looks like Lucie!" :cheer:

He's a cutie :D xx

awww bless.

He looks very comfortable in there :lol: .

Great pics he's gorgeous such a shame he wouldn't wake up for you, they like to be difficult don't they! I had to have 3 20 week scans cause our little lady was trying to hide no amount of cold drinks, sugary foods, filling or unfilling bladder made the slightest bit of difference sonographer said to us 'your going to have fun with this one shes the naughiest baby ive ever scaned!' :shock: :rotfl:

great pics!! its just brill seeing ur little man isnt it!! :dance:

he's a wee cutie, i bet he will be breaking some hearts when he's older!!!xxxxx

Aww he is lovely, I adore his 'sleeping' face :D

I think the others are right, he'll be a heartbreaker :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back