Hi there!

jo33

Reaction score
I have been visiting this forum for the past few weeks and have now finally got around to registering and thought id introduce myself.
My name is jo i am 27yrs old and have recently got married to a fab guy called Pat.
About 3 wks ago i found out that we were expecting our first child, and i am so excited (although very scared!). It was a little bit of a shock as weve only been married for 9 weeks and i am nearly 8 weeks pregnant- no hanging about there then!
I d just like to say ive found this forum the best ive looked at and everyone seems so helpful and friendly, i am looking forward to swapping stories with everyone. :D

Hi Jo, welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your pregnancy!

Hope you enjoy it here :dance:

Hi Jo :wave:

Welcome to the forum!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :dance:

Wishing you a very healthy & happy pregnancy! xx

Thank you, its so nice to find a forum where everyone is so friendly and supportive of each other x

Hi welcome see you in the first trimester xx currently our dues dates are similar although i think i will be put back a bit at the scan. hope all goes well xx :hug:

Hi Jo and welcome! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy!

xxx

congratulations and welcome to the forum hun hope you are doing ok and havin a good pregnancy
xxx

:wave:

Hi Jo!
Congrats on the wedding & the pregnancy!!
hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months!!

:cheer:

Hi Jo & welcome. :wave:

A big congrats on your pregnancy, very exciting. Look forward to talking to you.

Nicki.xx :D

CONGRATULATIONS JO :D

New to all off this myself and haven't been here long, but all the girls seem lovely.

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back