hi im new to tri 2 xxx

Aimee lou

Reaction score
.hi ladies im new to tri 2 im 14.1 wks due 13/12/12 and mega excited xxxxxxxxx im really struggling to upload pics into my messages any help??? xxx oh n im also a bit clueless to the nub theory if anyone has any ideas from my scan piccie pls feel free to comment xxxxxxxxx

:wave: no idea on nub theory but just wanted to say hi! X

hi and welcome, im not 100% on the nub theory its all to do with the angle of the dangle. But welcome to tri 2

Zoe x

I know what the nub theory is supposed to be but am absolutely useless at guessing! The other ladies on here are usually pretty good though, i'm someone will hahve a go for you :)
Just wanted to say a big hello and welcome to tri 2 :wave:

Don't know a thing about nubs, I'm terrified for seeing a nub on mine as we're team yellow lol. Just wanted to say welcome to tri 2! Hope you enjoy it :D xx

hi xxxx thanku x woke up today full of a cold!!! not.happy xx

Welcome to tri 2, its a lovely chilled tri x x

Congratulations on tri 2. You're due very close to me too - I'm due on 15/12/12! Looks there will be lots of Christmas babies this year!!

Hey Hun! Again, not sure about nub throries but didn't want to read and run!! In only here for another 3 days and im off to tri 3!!! Tri 2 has been amazing though :) xx

Welcome to tri 2 :) xxx ps sorry no idea about nub theory x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back