hi im new here and dont really know what to do

loulou88

Reaction score
hi im lou im 21 tomorow! me and my partner of 8 years are trying for our second baby.

my period is late, but all negative hpt.
with my first i didnt get a positive until i was 8 weeks.
im having sickness, cramps and bloated. all these have been happening for about 2 weeks
just want some peoples opinions?
sorry if im doing this wrong i just dont really know howto use this x
thanks x :D

loulou88 said:
hi im lou im 21 tomorow! me and my partner of 8 years are trying for our second baby.

my period is late, but all negative hpt.
with my first i didnt get a positive until i was 8 weeks.
im having sickness, cramps and bloated. all these have been happening for about 2 weeks
just want some peoples opinions?
sorry if im doing this wrong i just dont really know howto use this x
thanks x :D

hi loulou xx
welcome to the site xx
how late is your period? their may not be enuf hcg levels in your wee yet for the test your using as some dont pick up under a certain amount, this happened to my friend and hers didnt show a positive and it was a faint positive at that til 9weeks just hang in their the cheap test are different for everyone for me they showed negative till another week later so i would def get yourself a clearblue digital wait a few more days, you carnt go wrong with them xx hope this helps a little xx

hi thanks for your answer, i didnt know how to use this site so i posted again lol
my period is about 9 days late but i am never ever late and i never get period pains well hardly
i have used 2 clearblue digital, 2 boots and 2 asda tests lol, i think while we have been trying ive used 100 tests! there isnt one i have not tried x

loulou88 said:
hi thanks for your answer, i didnt know how to use this site so i posted again lol
my period is about 9 days late but i am never ever late and i never get period pains well hardly
i have used 2 clearblue digital, 2 boots and 2 asda tests lol, i think while we have been trying ive used 100 tests! there isnt one i have not tried x

you no your periods i def wouldnt believe the tests yet just dont give up leave it bit longer as you have said and my friend your tests both didnt show up till very late xx fingers crossed for you xxxx keep me posted xx :hug:

Hi Lou :wave:

Welcome to the site and good luck getting your BFP if you havent had it yet, fingers crossed for you :hug: xx

im new to this site also so hello and hope you get your bfp very soon. i've been trying for 6 months and im still waiting for mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back