Hi, i'm new due july 31st

gemza

Reaction score
Hi, I'm pregnant with my third LO just found this site. looking to speak to other mtb and share experiances (spelling!) It took 4 1/2 years to concieve this LO due to pcos and it's my blessing. :)

Thats fantastic my sweet, congratulations and welcome!

Cheers thanks for the reply :) Is this your first LO?

Hello and
NEWWELCOME.gif
. Hope you enjoy it here

Hi hun,

Welcome to the Forum!
:dance: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy!

Tam x

Hi gemza welcome to the forum :D ,I am pregnant with number 3 too,do you know what you are having?

Hi nikki, Yeah i'm having a little girl. Got two boys so its nice. How about you? got names yet?

Oh that's really nice :D . I have two little girls so am really hoping for a little boy this time,wont find out till the 5th July though,really stuck for names have you picked your little girls yet? xx

Good luck i'll have my fingers crossed for you :D I think we've finally chosen one it's a bit weird bt i like it and we all agree which was the hardest thing she's gonna be called Ashton.My boys are called Callum-James and Kai. Have you got any ideas yet for either?

Hi, Congratulations. :clap: I had a little girl after two boys. She's 12 now and such a little star. How lucky you are. :dance:

Kind Regards
Si
x

Hi Gemza, sorry for delay yes this is going to be my first child, talking about names, its sooooooooooo hard!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back