• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi everyone

Hippychick

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I'm a newbie but have been browsing these wonderful forums for a while.

I'm 28 and DH is 29, we want to ttc our first child very soon, I have rheumatoid arthritis and had chemo drugs last year, as they were so toxic I have to wait for them to leave my system before I ttc. sigh..

Anyway I have come off the pill and have started charting to prepare myself for when we can ttc (I should find out exactly when we can start on the 7th March which is when I see my nurse).

The thing I am most concerned about is finding out whether or not I can ovulate as the drugs I had may have damaged my ovaries.

I know this journey won't be an easy one but I am looking forward to it nevertheless. I look forward to reading about everyone elses journeys too.

:wave: and welcome - I answered your other post in ttc but thought Id add some 'welcome' wishes here.

Good Luck for you appointment in March - It will be here before you know it and I hope the Nurse gives you some good news.

Hi Hippychick :wave:
You will find brilliant information on here, I browsed for a while before I joined and its been a real help even in the few days I have been a member.

Good luck with everything :hug:

Hello and welcome! :hug:

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience recently.. I really hope you get your BFP ASAP so you can skaddadle over to Tri 1 :D

xxx

Thanks for the welcome guys.

I'll be glad once i've seen the nurse at least then I will know timescales etc and if there are certain things I have to do before starting our journey.

If anyone has experience of RA as well i'd be grateful to hear from you.

:hug:

Hi :wave: I'm sorry for what you have gone through but it sounds like you're doing everything you can to help your TTC journey. I really hope you get your BFP without too much waiting :hug: :hug:

Hi :wave: welcome to the forum

Hope all goes smoothly in becoming a parent, and don't have to wait too long

:wave: hey welcome to the forum. good luck for ur app with the nurse and with ttc. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back