Hi everyone!

claire893

Reaction score
Im afraid ive been more of a browser than a poster! :oops:
But i thought it was about time i introduced myself!
My name is Claire, im 31wks and 5 days (not that im counting!) pregnant with my first baby, and i cant wait, im SO excited, if not a little scared too!!
I am due on the 21st jan.
I also just wanted to say how this forum has been a godsend to me. Whenever ive been unsure of anything ive came on here and managed to find an answer to whatever it was. :)

Welcome Claire!

Newbies must bring CAKE hope you have some :D

You should post more often we dont bite! Glad you been enjoying the forum, congrats on your preg, do you know the sex??

Only 9 weeks for you now then :cheer:

Always got plenty of cake!
Was nervous about posting! Dont know why :oops: silly really!
No i dont know the sex of the baby, although some days i wish i did ask as the suspense is killing me! but like you say only 9 weeks to go untill i find out (although it will prob be 11 weeks!)

Hey Claire :wave:
Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy.

And like Jaidy said, don't forget the cake! :wink:

Hiya Claire! :wave: Come in and make yourself at home! :D

claire893 said:
Was nervous about posting! Dont know why :oops: silly really!

Me too hun! Took me ages to post and I haven't really posted that much in 5 months. But nothing to be afraid off really, all the girls are lovely on here :hug:

Thanks guys
:hug:
When is your baby due misslarue? You must be a few days after me i think, im due on the 21st jan

My mistake misslarue, i thought your ticker said 31weeks, not 30! Although you could still beat me to it!

31st Jan, 10 days after you. Although my LMP was 17/04/06 ( :shock: can't believe I haven't had a period for 6 months) so my original date was 22nd, but they put me back at my 12 weeks scan because of late ovulation.

I'll race you!! :rotfl: :wink:

Im bound to be late misslarue (i always am!) reckon im going to have a february baby! The race is on then!

hev&madi.....thankyou!
no, i dont know what im having, and to be honest i dont have a clue either! some people say YOU JUST KNOW, but im afraid i dont! although some days i wish that i did find out at the scans, but i think when the day does arrive ill be glad i kept it a surprise :). im just impatient!

:wave: Welcome hun! :hug:

Do you mind having your baby a bit earlier so you can have the 2006 christmas baby! :lol:

violet-glow...........i wish i could!
seems like ive got forever to wait!!

claire893 said:
violet-glow...........i wish i could!
seems like ive got forever to wait!!

I know the feeling :wall: ...will cross my fingers you dont go overdue.
Its not much hun :(

Im sure it'll fly by when your on here everyday :lol:

Welcome Claire :wave: I am not too far ahead of you (due Jan 8th). How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back