• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi, everyone

RuthB

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new on here, I shall post about my reason for joining on the correct board. I am Ruth, 27 and a full time housewife. I have 3 children aged 8, 4 and 2. Two girls and a boy. I have been with my hubby 9 years and married 3. I love spending time with my family and I also love animals. Look forward to getting to know you all. x

welcome to the site :) i'm new too and its fab, had loads of great adivce already.... :)

Tankyou, well advice is what I really need, so it looks like I have come to the right place. x

Hello RuthB,

I'm new to the site too - only joined yesterday but have been on it for hours already looking through everyones messages. The support offered on here is fabulous! You'll meet lots of new friends on here so you definately came to the right site!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back