Hi All... :O)

Zobo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, :wave: just thought id introduce myself, my Names Zoé im 28 and from Lancashire, im engaged to my sole mate, and have been together 6 1/2 years!

in March we decided it was time to try for a baby, as weve got the house, enjoyed our wild nights out on the lash (drink), and were now ready to settle down with a baby!

We were absolulty shocked and excited that only after 2 weeks of trying we got a BFP! anyway, everything was going honky dorey, until 8 weeks when i started spotting the tiniest amount! needless to say i was scared stiff,
but to cut a long story short, i ended up having a miscarraige at 9wks at the end of May! we were totally devasted!!

Its now been 10 weeks since my m/c and weve been TTC for 7 weeks, but still no joy!
Im hoping and praying that that BFP will appear soon!!

My dear friend 'Kim' aka 'Kimbo on here' introduced me to this site and said theres loads of great people on here!

so id like to say HI to you all... and congrats to those who are pregnant, and lots of babydust to those of you TTC! Take care
:hug: :hug:

Thanx Klee....

Good luck to you also, with your test in 9 days!!! :hug:

Hi :wave:

Thanx.... PS: aww what a cutey you have!! :D

Hi and welcome to the forum. :wave:

Good luck TTC xxx

Hi :wave:

welcome to the forum, sorry to hear about your m/c :hug:

hope you get your bfp really soon :hug:

Hiya love sorry to hear about your m/c, where about in Lancashire you from? Im in preston!
You seem a really happy person from your introduction, settled life etc Good one you! :hug:
Anyway sending you vibes for your bfp, Good luck :hug: :D

Jade & Taylor x

xjdx said:
Hiya love sorry to hear about your m/c, where about in Lancashire you from? Im in preston!
You seem a really happy person from your introduction, settled life etc Good one you! :hug:
Anyway sending you vibes for your bfp, Good luck :hug: :D

Jade & Taylor x

Hi There. thanx for the welcome, im from Accrington, so not far from you at all! :eek: ... :hug:

hello zoe! only just seen that youve posted this..
hope all is well at ur end :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

hiah chick :wave:

Wondered when you were gunna find me!! :lol:

yeh everythings fine ere ta! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432