• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hey!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm not brand new to this site but I thought i'd say hello! lol

My name is Claire. I live with my fantastic partner Steve and our 6 (yes 6!) nutty cats!!

I'm a childminder so I am always surrounded by babies and children!

Steve & I are currently TTC our 1st baby and we are sooooo excited!! I have just started my 1st 2ww! I have been having lots of cramping/stretching sensations in the last few days so fingers crossed thats a sign i've ovulated that i've never noticed when I was trying to avoid getting pregnant! lol

I'm really hoping me manage to concieve in the 1st month as we'd love to have our own little bundle to look after instead of other peoples (as lovely as they are! lol)

Steve & I actually met on a dating website and we are totally smitten with eachother and plan to marry in the future (money permitting) so a little family would complete our 'unusual' love story!!

OK enough rambling from me!

Good luck to everyone TTC & testing soon!!

Lots of babydust to you all!!

Claire xx

welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie and another 1st 2ww! I also met my OH on a dating website and we're getting married in April!

Good Luck!

welcome to the forum from a fellow newbie and another 1st 2ww! I also met my OH on a dating website and we're getting married in April!

Good Luck!

Aww brilliant - at least we're not the only couple who met in a 'different' kind of way!! It was lovely coz we chatted online for about 6 weeks and saw eachother on webcam all the time so we knew eachother pretty well so when we eventually met I wasn't nervous at all and i'm usually really shy! The only thing we kept 'secret' is what we sounded like coz we never spoke on the phone before we met up lol. We're like best mates aswell as being in a relationship!! We are on eachothers wave length completly and people think we're weird coz in the 16 months we've been together we've never had an argument!! Not even a little one! lol

Good luck with your wedding! Hope you have a fab day! and good luck TTC!

xxx

Hiya and welcome!

Thought we were mad to have four cats (love them loads but they are mad) so am glad to see another cat lover...
Good luck trying to concieve hun, from Rachel xxx

Good Luck!

Aww brilliant - at least we're not the only couple who met in a 'different' kind of way!! It was lovely coz we chatted online for about 6 weeks and saw eachother on webcam all the time so we knew eachother pretty well so when we eventually met I wasn't nervous at all and i'm usually really shy! The only thing we kept 'secret' is what we sounded like coz we never spoke on the phone before we met up lol. We're like best mates aswell as being in a relationship!! We are on eachothers wave length completly and people think we're weird coz in the 16 months we've been together we've never had an argument!! Not even a little one! lol

Good luck with your wedding! Hope you have a fab day! and good luck TTC!

xxx

That is pretty much my story! Except we did speak on the phone and despite talking and chatting everyday i was still really nervous and so was he. but we also have never had an argument, we've had the odd disagreement but we just talk about it and the problem is solved, we never argue. I feel he is on my wave length too, we both like and dislike the same things! Good luck to you too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back