hey girls!!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
Hey girls bought a laptop yesterday finally woohoo lol so can keep popping on a little more often, i feel i have been neglecting this place even though i am no longer ttc - i miss u girls like mad!!! hope u r all alright?? xxxx

Hey honey!! So u'll be on MSN more too? Yey! haha
How are you? :)

im fine thanks babes still off work hehe go back Tuesday just been going out and getting drunk hehe but really enjoying myself how are u and bubba?? i am getting promoted at work so i am really chuffed too!! :) xxx

yeah hey skairdy babes how are ya??? yeah i will more than likely be on MSN more now, but hardly ever in the house anymore LOL i am always out and about now!!! lol x

congrats on your promotion.. wow ive missed chatting to you... are you ok... :hug: :hug: :hug:

sunshinestars said:
congrats on your promotion.. wow ive missed chatting to you... are you ok... :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey darlin yeah i am fine thanks, enjoying life at the moment!! :) how are ya? and the kids? hows Bailey?? xxx

MissGobby said:
im fine thanks babes still off work hehe go back Tuesday just been going out and getting drunk hehe but really enjoying myself how are u and bubba?? i am getting promoted at work so i am really chuffed too!! :) xxx

Woo Hoo well done u! Bet your please about that arent you.
Me & Bubs are good thanks :D x

Aww it's great to hear from you. I'm glad is all going well with you and congratulations on the promotion. Look forward to chatting to you on MSN sometime :hug:

MISS GOBBY :hug: :hug:

I was thinking about you only yesterday!
I know everyone is dying to ask.......Got a new fella yet?

congrats on the promotion hunni
i know we dont talk much but i was wondering when you was gunna come back :cheer: :hug:

hellooooooooooo missG :wave: how u doing? i missed u! thought youd stopped coming on coz ur not ttc ne more. so glad ur back! congrats on the promotion! :hug:

MissGobby said:
sunshinestars said:

hey darlin yeah i am fine thanks, enjoying life at the moment!! :) how are ya? and the kids? hows Bailey?? xxx

yeah hun, were all fine now, things have all settled well.. bailey is coming along just nicely, hes 8 weeks now omg.. got his jabs next week so not looking forward to it at all...cameron just got bck from france lucky sod isnt he, and were all going in decmeber well im leaving bailey at home lol

glad your ok hun :hug:

Vickyleigh said:
MISS GOBBY :hug: :hug:

I was thinking about you only yesterday!
I know everyone is dying to ask.......Got a new fella yet?

not got A new fella chick lol got a few on the go hehehe :wink:

Whoooo Hooooooo Miss G......you go girl

kiss2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back