• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

he's nesting!

setdse

Reaction score
My other half seems to be having all the good pregnancy symptoms whilst i suffer with all the horrible ones! He had the chocolate hob nob craving (and he had it bad!) he used to go mad if he didnt get a pack of hobnobs to eat when he finished work everyday!

and now he is nesting. We are planning on moving into our new place (yet to be found) at the beginning of march to make sure we are ready for our little man due beg of April and he has already found all the big empty boxes and filled at least 4! although as i speak he is beginning on the 5th! He is organising everything, constantly planning and cleaning everything, re organising shelves and cupboards etc. If it wasnt for him having built in furniture in his room i would have thought all that would have been moved around too.

Lets just hope he doesnt run out of steam when we actually move!

Thats brilliant hun i think i started nesting today cleaned the kitchen, my room that baby will be in, cleared out the airing cuboard which was a mess, packed babys hospital bag and have all my bits ready to be packed !! xx

oh he's already researched the hospital bags and packed all that for the baby....his excuse was....its something less to worry about

Lool !!! can you make him check and re pack mine lol

lol ill loan him out to you all! :p but i want him back! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back