• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

he's finally here

Sassyminx

Reaction score
hi everyone its sassys oh here well she finally gave birth to our little baby boy finley early this morning after a 13 hr labour :shock:

im totally over the moon :D and for one didnt realise what you ladies actually go through to give birth i respect you all after watching sarah

here is a little pic of him ill let sarah give you the full birth story when she comes home

Finley.jpg

Congratulations to you both and welcome little Finley - although he doesnt look little, how much did he weigh??

he is actually smaller than we thought the midwife said 9lb plus lol he was 8lb 7

aw he's gorgeous a huge congratulations to you both :dance: :dance:

:cheer: Congratulations! :cheer:
What a gorgeous lil boy, looking forward to the brith story.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, congratulations, he is soooo lovely! Was thinking this am there would be some news soon, hope Sarah is doing ok, and of course you too!

Congratulations! :cheer: Looking forward to reading your story.

What an absolute cutie!

Well done and congratulations!!!! :cheer:

congratulations to u both :hug: :hug: :hug:
hope u get little man home soon
and enjoy!!!

Babies are the bees knees

Katrina
xxxxxx

Hooray, you did it sassy! Congratulations to both of you! Another beautiful Finley! I'm so pleased for you, there is nothing more amazing than giving birth, enjoy every second with your little angel! :hug:

Whooo hoo!! congratulations!!! Send me some of that labor dust! I did the tea and whoopy...nothing! :wall: So glad for you though, he is a doll!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back