Here comes my BFP (Big Fat Period)

Jasmine

Reaction score
God, i feel like such a loser. I managed to convince not only myself but my fiancee too that i was pregnant. God i even gave it a stupid little name. Im so sad! I cant believe how everyone else must be feeling as we have only been trying for 3 months and i already feel like this. Isnt it just the most upsetting thing waiting for AF to come, when she does?

I have felt like af was coming all day two days ago, yesterday and today. I have a very slight brownish discharge (tmi) which i am pretty sure is her. I have had two BFNs too. So game over til next month i reckon. I thought i timed it so perfectly this month but think i will do temperature next month does anyone know about this method?

Anyway sorry to winge, i was being really weird with my fiancee before he went to work and i feel awful. Awful for confusing and upsetting him but i was just being honest with my feelings. I was feeling so many symtptoms too. Has anyone else been feeling like there having symtpoms only to be greeted by Aunt flo the stupid ho? hehe x

Awww honey :hug: :hug: :hug:

She is so rude turning up when she's not expected like that. :?

~Tulips

a freind once told me that everytime AF arrived she didn't think of it as "I'm not pregnant this month" but rather "I could be pregnant in 14 days time", try to be posiitve (i know it's frustrating and you just want to punch people who say that ).

No honestly it helps me, i love this forum its great cant wait til im aloud to go into the first tri mester room! Itll be me soon! Thanks for the advice and support, im starting to get over myself now. But dam i am actually that emotional and greedy in real life and it wasnt a baby after all! hehe at least i had an excuse for a lil while!

Cheers girls...Chin is well and truley on the way up x x

Aunty flow always comes to visit when she's not welcome! I have heard about the temperature method, your normal temp should be between 34 and 36 and when it's higher then 36 then it's your ovulation days (as long as your not ill of course) google it just to check i've got it right but i'm sure thats it.
Don't give up, it will be your turn x :hug:

Thanks again everyone. Hey though, af is still not here thought she was coming as woke up at 3am with af pains and had them all day yesterday and the day before? I just have like the faintest brown spot in the world in me niks sorry :oops: ! I usually get leg cramps with my afs and i had them as normal this time so thats why i was so convinced? Where is aunt flo perhaps she has stopped off somewhere for a coffee and is on her way? WHAT IS GOING BLOODY ON? X

Spotting v lightly now..dont worry im going to shut up until i know for sure now x

3 weeks ago I didn't have the faintest idea that I was pregnant, we werent trying for a baby or anything and I thought I was going to come on my period because I was getting the same feelings in my stomach that you get just before you come on. My boyfriend said to me 'isn't your period late' but I told him not to worry I will come on as it felt like I was going to. I did 2 tests anyway and they were both positive. I don't know if it's the same for every women but my early pregnancy symptoms were very very similar to my period symptoms. I don't mean to get your hopes up or anything but ya never know! Are you actually late then?

hi was reading bout your disappointment i too felt like this. i was tryin for a baby for 6 months and couldn't get pregnant then 1 month i had a really big fight with my partner and we had tried every night for a whole month. i was still sure that wud not work but hey im now 7 weeks pregnant so keep tryin it will happen. and stay positive!! xxx

hi,

I was getting AF pains the week before I got my BFP so don't be too disheartened chick. It may be implantation bleeding.

Fingers Crossed

kirstx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back