• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hen do!

hels

Reaction score
Has any one got any ideas for a good value fun packed hen weekend? My best mate is pressing me for ideas so she can arrange it.
I was thinking of a festival, or hiring a cottage, or a posh meal and stay in a hotel after some drinks in Leeds. My ideas are so variable!
The only thing i reallly dont want is a night on the lash in a hen costume at any of the popular hen/stag resorts! Oh and strippers are a no no!
If any one can help, or knows of any links, please please let me know!!

What about a hen "day" out to a pleasure resort like Chessington... is that the one? Rollercoaster rides, etc.. finish will evening meal and overnight at Travelodge or something?
Emilia xx

Or Lazerquest .... everyone dressed up as bridesmaids and bride, ofcourse!! What a laugh!!
Can I come?
Emilia xx

LOL....defo up for something fun, i think a theme park and a hotel and nice meal would suit each different type of friend i guess........OF COURSE YOU CAN COME!!!

It will be a long trek from SA Emilia lol

How about a day at a helth spa and stay over too. I went to a spa for the day when I was pg and had a mum to be massage I just remember lying there relaxing afterwards with my hand on my tummy and I felt I kick from the outside for the firs time.

Anyway it was a really nice day and so much to do

rent a cottage, you can get ones with hot tubs and stuff :)

in fact, rent one near Alton Towers ans bob's your uncle!

Lauz which spa did you go to? It was an idea, but they all seem to be over £200 for a night with just 1 treatment, seems real expensive.
A hotel nr alton towers sounds good, that will be cheaper than actually staying in their hotel too, does anyone live near to Alton Towers??? Any reccomendtions for a nice restaurant and hotel???

I cant remember what it was called :oops: or even where it was lol I drove there and got lost on the way becuase the AA route planner sent me the wrong direction. But my mum has been the sanctuary in London and she said that was nice, think it is expensive there tho.

grrr its bugging me now that I dont remember the name I will have to ask my sister, think it might have been in staffordshire